No. The registration fee does not include lunches, coffee breaks and/or dinners.
Yes. Name changes for Individuals and Third-Parties are charged EUR 30 per person and are possible by 25 September 2019 only. Please submit your request by email to the Registration Department. Name Changes are also possible for Group Registrations in accordance with the published conditions and deadlines.
No. Credit card payments are only possible with VISA or MasterCard.
Yes. Please check the method of payment page to collect the relevant information. Please do not forget to specify the Order Number and Participant’s full Name on all remittances, otherwise your payment cannot be allocated. Payments by bank transfer are possible by 25 September 2019 only.
Exhibitor Badges can only be purchased by Exhibiting Companies. All exhibitors must be registered since entry is not permitted without an official EADV badge. In order to purchase an exhibitor badge please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No, exhibitors’ badges allow entrance only to the Exhibition Area.
No. The daily ticket cannot be requested more than once by/for the same participant. If you need to attend the EADV scientific sessions for more than one day, you should purchase a Full Congress Regular Ticket valid for the duration of the whole event.
The Networking Symposium is included in the following tickets: Full Congress Ticket, Subspecialty Society Meetings Ticket and Exhibitor Ticket.
Online registration is the only way. You will first need to sign up and/or create your account. For more information, please check the published Registration Instructions.
Please, make sure your membership dues have been settled. Afterwards, sign in using your membership email address exclusively. In case of doubt, contact: email@example.com
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
No. Participants submitting and paying their registration as Non-Members will not be entitled to reimbursement if, at a later stage, they become Members. To benefit from the Member registration fees, please apply no later than 2 weeks before the registration deadline, as it takes around 10 days to get a membership application approved. For more information, please check the EADV membership page.
Registrations are considered finalised only upon completion of registration, receipt of payment and all required documents (when needed).
Registration paid by credit card: a notification email along with a QR coded voucher and invoice is automatically sent by the registration system upon successful payment of the registration.
Registration paid by bank transfer: a notification email along with a QR coded voucher and invoice is automatically sent by the registration system once your bank transfer is visible in the EADV bank account.
Any participant who wishes to register as Resident (< 35 years old) or Student (<35 years old) is required to upload a valid Proof of Status, otherwise the registration cannot be validated.
The age limit of the Residents/Students applicant is 35 years old. Valid Proof of Status must be received within the published deadline.
Kindly find here below the mandatory requirements that a valid Proof of Status needs to meet:
- It must be issued in English;
- It must be issued on official hospital or university letterhead;
- The date of issue has to be not older than 6 months starting from the registration date;
- It must clearly state your role within the institution, practice, etc.
- It must display the applicant’s full name and date of birth;
- It must mention the beginning and the end of the residency (for residents only);
- It has to be signed by hand (no electronic signature) by the head of department (hospital or academic institution) confirming the status of the applicant;
- It has to include the following head of department’s details: full name, department, email address and telephone number;
- It must be accompanied by a copy of the ID card or passport of the applicant (please, make sure the document is understandable to international readers).