- Individual and Third-Party registrations are confirmed only upon valid online registration and receipt of full payment.
Group registrations are confirmed only when the attendee list has been filled in online and full payment has been received
- To ensure the desired registration fee (the Early Fee or the Mid Fee), payment and all mandatory documents (such as Proof of Status, copy of passport, medical license, etc.) must be received by the published deadline. Unpaid orders are cancelled without further notification.
Group orders not paid by the relevant deadline will be cancelled. As a consequence, already DISTRIBUTED tickets will be removed
- Once an invoice is emitted there is no possibility to apply any change to it any longer.
- A handling fee of EUR 20 is charged for any administrative change or update in the registration
- If any difficulties do arise during the event, all requests/discrepancies should be notified by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org after the event closure; decisions will be made and communicated 2 months thereafter
- Any specific requests concerning Group registration will not be discussed on-site during the event for any purpose
- EUR 20 will be charged to the participant for the re-printing of badges due to change of status from “Non-Healthcare Professional” to “Healthcare professional” (and vice versa) on-site.
- Participant type change requests are not considered on site. For example, an INDUSTRY PARTICIPANT badge cannot be replaced by a DELEGATE one (and vice versa). This rule also applies to Third-Party/Group registrations processed incorrectly.
- Group registrations on site are not possible
- On-site, EUR 80 will be charged to the participant in case the badge is forgotten, stolen or lost. The reprinting, if due, is only possible once, upon proof of such circumstances.