Reduced Registration Fee (former Fellowship)
About Reduced Registration Fee
The European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology gives 500 people the opportunity to register for the 28th EADV Congress in Madrid, Spain at the special cost of EUR 100 only.
This special offer applies to dermatologists, venereologists, students, residents, EADV members, non-members, etc. who are not otherwise supported to attend the above-mentioned meeting in Madrid.
Conditions to apply
If you would like to apply for the EADV Reduced Registration Fee (RRF), please read carefully the below Terms and Conditions, to be aware of applications deadlines, requirements, exclusions, motivation letter, assignment procedure (first come-first served basis), etc. and submit your online application form within 29 May.
DEADLINE FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS:
29 MAY 2019 (at 00 am CET/CEST)
Terms & Conditions
The cost of the Reduced Registration Fee (RRF) is EUR 100 and covers the registration (full regular congress ticket) for the event only. Travel, accommodation, etc. are at the expense of the applicant.
- Non-members can apply for a RRF, but only once. In order to be eligible to receive it again, they need to apply for an EADV membership from the ongoing year.
- EADV members are eligible for a RRF on more than one occasion: up to three times without submitting an abstract and more than three times by submitting an abstract.
- A RRF applicant is not eligible for one event after the other. This means, for example, that a RRF Winner for the 27th EADV Congress in Paris is not eligible for a RRF 28th EADV Congress in Madrid;
- RRF applicants who have been awarded an EADV Grant (e.g. EADV Scholarship, Master Class, etc.) may not apply for a RRF for the next EADV Congress or Symposium. This means, for example, that a participant registered as Scholarship Winner for the 27th EADV Congress in Paris is not eligible for a RRF for the 28th EADV Congress in Madrid;
- A candidate applying for more than one grant (e.g. EADV Scholarship, Master Class, Reduced Registration Fee, etc.) can be selected only once within the same EADV Congress or Symposium. In addition, a candidate finalising (paying) a RRF can no longer be awarded with another grant for the same event and, therefore, any other application submitted will be automatically cancelled;
- 4. Applicants finalising (paying) a regular registration before applying for a RRF cannot be taken into consideration for a RRF for the same event, since no refund is possible;
- A personal motivation letter in English (5-10 sentences) has to be submitted in order to validate the RRF application.
- Only one application per person might be submitted.
- Block bookings will receive no consideration.
- RRF for successful applicants cannot be paid or managed (visa, travel, accommodation, etc.) by companies, institutions or travel agencies. In that case, a successful RRF applicant will lose the benefit of the lower registration fee.
- RRF applications must be received strictly by the closing date (deadline published on the website): any late RRF application will not be considered.
The selection of any eligible RRF application in based on a first come (paid) / first served basis. This means that the available contingent might be sold out before the published deadlines. Please allow sufficient time in order to submit your RRF application.
The notification of a successful or unsuccessful application will be provided within 10 working days.
Applications opening and deadline available soon.