VISA & LETTER OF INVITATION
VISA & LETTER OF INVITATION
Passport & Visa
Spain is a member of the European Union and belongs to the Schengen Area.
Please note that all travellers, except for those exempt from visa requirements, should apply for the corresponding visa at the local Spanish Embassy or Consulate before leaving their country.
People in possession of a valid residence permit or a valid long-term visa issued by another Schengen Member State, should check the validity of the visa in order to avoid any inconvenience.
If an entry visa is required, please allow sufficient time for the procedure: submit your visa application in person 3 months before you travel to Spain. The process may take longer in certain countries, so we recommend that you contact the nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate to determine your personal case.
An invitation letter is provided by the EADV to the applicant only upon completion of registration, receipt of payment and upon request (online application).
Please note that invitation letter implies no obligation by the Organisers to cover registration fees, accommodation, travel expenses or any other costs connected to participation in the meeting.
In order to request your personal and official invitation letter to attend the 28th EADV Congress, please follow the below instructions:
- Individual registrations:
Once your registration and payment have been successfully finalised, log into the online registration system and select the panel “Invitation Letter Request”. The Registration Team will review your request and get back to you within 10 working days*.
- Third-Party or Group registrations:
Once the registration(s) and payment(s) have been successfully finalised, the person managing the Third-Party registration (Contact Person) or the Group (Group Leader) needs to log into the online registration system, select the panel “Invitation Letter Request” and submit the request for every participant. The Registration Team will review the request(s) and get back within 10 working days*.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PROOF OF AFFILIATION FOR NON-EADV MEMBERS & INDUSTRY PARTICIPANTS:
- Non-EADV Members belonging to one of the below listed countries are also required to provide the EADV with an official document issued in English by a recognised entity (such as Hospital, Institution, University, Local Dermatological Association, etc.) as evidence that:
- the attendee is working as dermatologist in the country of origin and/or
- the attendee is affiliated with the National Dermatological Society of the country of origin
- Industry Participants belonging to one of the below listed countries are also required to provide the EADV with an official document as evidence that their employer is requesting them to attend the EADV relevant event.
LIST OF COUNTRIES REQUIRING PROOF OF AFFILIATION:
|Central African Republic||Libya||Yemen|
Please, kindly send the above-mentioned document to email@example.com
If the registration is not finalised, Letter of Invitation request will be rejected. Please apply again once registration is complete.