Workshops – The use of botulinum toxin in cosmetic and medical dermatology
Workshop on the use of botulinum toxin in cosmetic and medical dermatology
|Date: Friday, 11 October 2019|
8:30-11:45 (morning session)
13:15-16:30 (afternoon session)
*only sign up for one of these courses – the morning and afternoon sessions are the same
|Cost: 35 EURO|
|Room: N113/114 (IFEMA North Convention Centre, 1st Floor)|
Prof. Peter Velthuis
Dr. Sanjay Rajpara
Dr. Samira Baharlou
The workshop will focus on the practice of use of botulinum toxin in a dermatologist office.
This workshop gives theory behind the use of botulinum toxin for aesthetic and medical dermatological indications. Hands-on part to study the practical use of toxins and to learn where to place the injections points for successful treatment outcomes
Learning objectives of the workshop are to understand:
1) the actions of botulinum toxin on muscular and other structures
2) medical and aesthetic indications and injection points
3) hands-on (sham) training in working with toxins
|Level of proficiency:
Anyone who is new to the use of botulinum toxin but wants to learn the basics of its use. Both residents and established dermatologists are welcome.
To register for a workshop:
- During registration process, while purchasing the ticket to attend the Congress, you will be asked if you want to attend the workshops; click on the workshops you would like to attend.
- Already registered for Congress: log-in into the Registration Platform, choose the option “Register or book tickets for yourself” and Select the workshop(s) you wish to attend
Enrollment is not guaranteed until the financial transaction has been completed.