Workshops – Laser Treatment
Laser Treatment workshop
|Date: Friday, 11 October 2019|
|Cost: 30 EURO|
|Room: N111/112 (IFEMA North Convention Centre, 1st Floor)|
Prof. Albert Wolkerstorfer
Dr. Pablo Boixeda
Prof. Keyvan Nouri
The main goal of the workshop is to gain insight into the essentials of laser dermatology and improve outcomes in laser therapy. It will focus on vascular lesions, pigmented lesions, laser endpoints, how to avoid complications, laser asisted drug delivery and ablative and fractional lasers. Each of these topics will be systematically approached by an expert through 1) a short introduction, 2) an overview of available devices, 3) a review of indications, 4) an interactive panel discussion with tips, tricks and pitfalls. Questions from the audience are welcome throughout the whole workshop.
1) summarize the basics of laser and IPL therapy,
2) acquire an overview over commonly used laser devices,
3) acquire an overview over common indications and outcomes of laser therapy,
4) identify optimal endpoints and avoid complications
|Level of proficiency:
The workshop is directed to beginners in the field, residents in dermatology and slightly experienced laser practitioners. Basic knowledge about laser physics and general aspects of laser skin interaction is preferred, but not required.
To register for a workshop:
- During registration process, while purchasing the ticket to attend the Congress, you will be asked if you want to attend the workshops; click on the workshops you would like to attend.
- Already registered for Congress: log-in into the Registration Platform, choose the option “Register or book tickets for yourself” and Select the workshop(s) you wish to attend
Enrollment is not guaranteed until the financial transaction has been completed.