Workshops – Ultrasound: Practical hands-on dermatology
Ultrasound: Practical hands-on dermatology workshop
|Date: Friday, 11 October 2019|
8:30-11:45 (morning session)
13:15-16:30 (afternoon session)
*only sign up for one of these courses- the morning and afternoon sessions are the same
|Cost: 30 EURO|
|Room: N113/114 (IFEMA North Convention Centre, 1st Floor)|
Dr. Fernando Alfageme
Dr. Esther Roe Crespo
Dr. Orlando Catalano
The workshop will be directed to dermatologist who want to implement dermatologic ultrasound as a diagnosthic method in his/her practice.
Learning objectives of the workshop are:
1) Practical basic ultrasound equipment knobology training
2) Learning by doing scanning protocols of skin, hair and nails
3) Performing systematic exploration of axilla and groin in patients with melanoma
|Level of proficiency:
Open to all
To register for a workshop:
- During registration process, while purchasing the ticket to attend the Congress, you will be asked if you want to attend the workshops; click on the workshops you would like to attend.
- Already registered for Congress: log-in into the Registration Platform, choose the option “Register or book tickets for yourself” and Select the workshop(s) you wish to attend
Enrollment is not guaranteed until the financial transaction has been completed.